Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Transition, typing out loud.

So I am in the middle of a transition of cities for a new job. I'm coming from Oklahoma City to Wichita. It has been a pretty fast transition and I often stop to wonder if I'm doing the right thing. I think it is natural to think something like this and to have doubts. I always say that if I just affected one person in my career I would be a happy man. I'm getting a little hungrier now. I have had some good times in OKC with my career and am realizing just how many people I have changed. But, I really feel like it is time for me to move on and expand my reach. There are so many people out there who just need a little push in the right direction to start a healthy lifestyle, or just find the activity they love, and ultimately save their life (or even give them more years of healthy living).

I want to be that push.

I have all of this pent up energy and want inside that I don't know how else to let it out but with my job. Teaching is the ultimate high for me. Whether it is one on one with a client or in a classroom with 20 people. I have had such a privilege here in this city to meet so many good people and to have their trust to take them on as a client. I feel like I have left them all in a good place to continue their journey into health and wellness. I hope they all feel the exact same way I do. I hope I really have accomplished all that I feel I have accomplished.

It is the beginning of a new chapter. It's time for me to go make another city sexy as hell. Bring it on Wichita. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment